Lovely Florals

Hello!

The following outfit is from:
Dress: h&m
Shoes: JCPenny
Belt: Marshalls
Necklace: TJMaxx
Earrings: Forever21





I love this dress! I am not a big floral print person but I love how this dress fits me. Being as petite as I am maxi dresses are always too long and a dress that would go to the knee on an average sized person never seems to look right on me. The floral print wedges are perfect for this dress. At first I thought it was too much floral but I loved how it made me feel really girly and pretty and the colors matched almost perfectly. Plus this wedge wasn't too tall or small it was just the right height and super easy to walk in.The belt I added to create an illusion of a waist. This dress was really soft and comfortable!

Makeup done by my lovely sister: http://starterbeauty.blogspot.com/

Hope you all enjoyed this post. Until next time
-ArielleMaurissa
















Comments

Popular Posts