#ThrowbackThursday

Hey fashion lovers!

Back in April, SIU *the school I just graduated from*, presented us with the opportunity to attend the last few days of Nashville fashion week. Of course I had took the opportunity to go along with a couple friends. 



As soon as we arrived we made a stop at Omega Apparel, an apparel manufacturing company solely based in the USA.



That night we attended a cocktail reception followed by the last RTW runway show of the week. It was my first time attending a professional fashion show!






The next morning, we attended two educational panels held at the City Winery in Nashville, TN. 





The rest of that day we spent shopping and out to eat. The overall trip was great because it gave me a chance to travel. It made me realize how much I love fashion and what a great feeling it was to be surrounded by people who had that same passion. Hopefully in the future I get a chance to go to New York fashion week! *starts day dreaming*

until next time,

ariellemaurissa






Comments

Popular Posts