Favorite Outfits of the Week

Hey everyone..! If you follow me on twitter (@JBcrzy) you would know that I started my Junior year of high school. So of course being me, I wanted to dress nicely. On a couple of occasions I had dressed a bit casual but I wanted to show you all my favorite outfits I wore this week. So enjoy!

This first outfit was actually my first day outfit:

I loved this outfit because I had two different prints going on. My tote was a green cheetah print while I had on the black/grey polk-a-dot top on.
(My tote bag and my top came from Forever21 & my jeans were from Marshalls)
These sandals are from Walmart from the Max&Miley line.

This ring I recently purchased from Burlington Coat Factory. Its kind of heavy and really big but I love it!


This outfit was worn on Tuesday:

It was hot outside that day so I wore a skirt. Everything I had on that day was from Forever21 except my shoes which I got from Target a while back.


This last outfit I wore on Friday:
Again everything worn that day was from Forever21 except the shoes which came from Target.
I loved this outfit because of course the cheetah pants. To play off the cheetah print a little, I paired them with a basic white tank & a grey top which had a nice detail around the neckline.
These shoes are so comfortable..!! The whole day I felt like I was walking on a cloud, which is great for walking around the school.



P.S. I think I will do a favorite outfits of the week or month, haven't decided yet, depending on how busy I am. Anyways hope you all enjoyed until next time =)

-FutureDesigner <3


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts