Key Benefits of Layering

Hey fashion lovers!

It is Friday yet again. This week I started my last semester in college. I will finally be a graduate in May of this year. I am excited yet so nervous. I plan taking some time off of school to work on my career. In a year on so I plan on going to graduate school for a masters in marketing. Until then my main focus is FASHION. Let the outfits continue with #fashionfriday. Fashion tip down below!


This outfit was pretty warm for the day but my hands were FREEZING. 


Fashion tip: Layers are your friend during winter time. You don't have to sacrifice warmth for style. Underneath those tights I had thick leggings on, two pairs of socks on and that knit sweater wasn't just for style. 



Outfit details:
Jacket: Marshalls $20
Knit Sweater: H&M $10 (sale)
Midi Dress: Marshalls
Tights: Target
Boots: Forever21

XO,
ariellemaurissa 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts